Follow | Dashboard|
As You Wish
About Me



Hello Big Earthling , Im Yaya . Welcome to my Official blogspot . Don't forget to leave your footprints here . Thank You .
P/s: Follow Me xD
Do Add Me at FACEBOOK .
YAYA GYMNAST


Shout Here

Don't Click



Big Clap


Skin By: Awny
Background: Photobucket
Best view in: Google Chrome only.
pictures: We Heart It | Photobucket
I'm The Owner This Blog :)
Sunday, December 12, 2010 | 4:21 PM | 2 Chocolate

hello , im Wan Syahira Farhana . im 9 years old . stay at kota bharu . i love gymrama ! my hobby is dancing , watching tv , online facebook . my ambition is want to be like Elaine Koon . my favourite artis is SungMin ( korea ) . my favourite song , all Super Junior song's ! there , follow my blogspot and i will follow you back ! thanks you :) 



| Newer Post